Merry Christmas Everyone!!
This year, I’m spending Christmas in South Korea. It’s very different to what I’m used to in London as the streets are still pretty active, but my sister tried to make it similar by hosting a lovely dinner at her apartment in Seoul.
Here’s what we made (still a bit different to what we have back in London, but we tried our best with what we could find here, and it was pretty delicious!):
In this post, I’d like to share the presents I got this year.
TMON (a Korean online shopping store) have been having huge winter sales, so my boyfriend surprised me with many gifts from there for Christmas.
This is what I got:
- IOPE Air Cushion Cover SPF 50+ PA+++ 23 Beige (Holiday Edition)
- Mamonde Rose Water Toner
- Mamonde Blossoming High Cover Cushion Perfect Liquid SPF34 PA ++
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
- Cocod’or Black Cherry & April Fresh Diffusers
- Cranne Paris Rose Gold Earings
- Clio Kill Black Waterproof Pen Eyeliner
- Bonedeco Blanket
I forgot to add the IOPE cushion foundation to my photo, but I’ll be writing about my Amore Pacific gifts (including IOPE) in my next post, so stay tuned.
What did you get for Christmas this year? please share in the comments – also if you’ve tried any of these things, what do you think of them?
– Saima –